Critical market share analysis for benchmarking performance.
Developed in consultation with leading mortgage lenders, MortgagePro is an exclusive, customized quarterly report service designed to shine a spotlight on local new home construction players, dollars, and deals on the new home construction lending landscape. MortgagePro comprehensively covers the new home construction lending landscape, delivers critical market share analysis for benchmarking performance, and serves as a strategic sales and marketing prospecting tool.
- Understand and measure your new home origination volume and market share position against the competition.
- Analyze builder-lender relationships and evaluate competitive penetration.
- Isolate opportunities to capture builder business and gain market share
- Execute prospecting initiatives to increase your share of the new home loan and origination business through local builder contacts, including contact information for local builder offices and key personnel and offices.
- Identify new markets to target for business expansion.
- MortgagePro quarterly report, customized to match your needs and including these critical views:
- Market and lender performance
- Builder and subdivision lending activity
- Builder and lender relationships
- Lender rankings, including lender market-share
- Local builder contacts, including contact information for key personnel and offices
- Active subdivisions, including information on remaining lending opportunity
- Future subdivisions making their way through entitlement for development with lot counts
- Metrostudy’s Metrosearch platform for free-form public record research
- Insight mobile web app for easy, on-the-go research
Metrostudy and their MortgagePro product has offered us an essential tool kit in developing our business model, validating our execution and forecasting our growth. Beyond the technology, the Metrostudy team members are true business partners providing forums used to inform and engage our clients and prospects; as well as, outstanding personal service levels meeting ad hoc requests and serving as valued subject matter experts.
James Owen, National Builder Sales Executive