4Q16 Millennials Webcast
On December 1st Metrostudy’s power duo of Paige Shipp and Penny Arensdorf presented on the Millennial Home Buyer to a virtual room of nearly 1,200 registrants. Paige presented an overview on this now largest customer segment with Penny adding in what this means in today’s housing market especially to the residential builder and developer community.
In case you missed this terrific presentation, we’re pleased to share the recording from this recent Consumer Insights webcast. This customer segment is in fact buying or preparing to buy so this is a not to be missed session for anyone participating in the residential construction space.
And here are just a few highlights and key takeaways to share with you what was covered to spark your interest:
- Understanding the Millennial Generation—Who are they? What drives them?
- How long will they be “ok” renting and how much are they willing to spend on their first home?
- How do I “coach” Millennials on their home buying decisions?
- What do Millennials determine is important in their first home?
- How do I speak their language and market to this future home buyer?
- How are Millennials using technology for their purchase decisions?
If you want to get the full scoop as you prepare for 2017, visit our recording and gain an hour of additional key insights. You will also have a chance to hear the “Q & A” session held at the end of the webcast as well.
Check it out and save the date for our next Metrostudy Webcast to be held on February 15th, 2017 at 2pm EST where will continue our quarterly “Housing Forecast” webcast led by our Chief Economist, Mark Boud. The Consumer Insights series will also continue in 2017 and we welcome any specific topics you’d like to see discussed.