- Johnson Development wanted to assess market opportunities within a submarket of Northeast Houston prior to launching its Fall Creek Master Planned Community.
- Evaluated housing supply and demand in surrounding competitive markets as well as the Greater Houston SMSA. Metrostudy recommended a variety of appropriate lot sizes, housing square footage ranges, forecasted an annual sales pace and an amenity package appropriate for a high quality MPC.
- Revenues exceeded expectations.
- Retired debt on the property significantly earlier than estimated.
- Final IRR was 40 percent higher than forecasted.