Join us on May 21st for our quarterly Metrostudy Housing Webcast to get a national housing industry update as well as a close up look at various MW & NE metros.
Topics to be discussed:
- National Update—our Chief Economist, Mark Boud, will present a state of the union on the current residential construction market, answering these critical questions:
- Will the drop in mortgage rates last?
- What rising technologies are likely to most impact the housing market?
- When will the next recession hit, and how severe will it be?
- Where are the greatest market opportunities in terms of price, home size and location?
- What has been and will continue to be the impact of the Trump Tax Cut?
- Local View—Next, get local, as our market experts give you the lay of the land in the Midwest and Northeast including:
- Baltimore, DC
Our Regional Directors will cover local market opportunities and challenges and share how builders in their markets are responding to pressure and capitalizing on opportunity at this stage of the cycle.