Metrostudy’s Consumer Segmentation expert, Paige Shipp, will be joining forces with the Director of Customer Insights for Zillow Group, Mary Kaye O’Brien. This panel will be covering:
- Zillow Group’s newly released findings from their Consumer Housing Trends Report 2018—an annual survey of 13,439 consumers
- Who is the New Construction Buyer and how do they differ from resale buyers?
- How are they shopping for homes and what is the role of the sales center?
- Why do (and don’t) consumers buy new construction?
- Metrostudy’s illustration on how to reach new home buyers based on their consumer groups
- Which consumer groups are more likely to purchase new and why?
- How to target consumer groups in marketing and sales
- What design elements, features and options resonate with each consumer group?