The remodeling market is strong and by popular demand, the Hanley Wood, Metrostudy and Meyers Research thought leaders are joining forces to arm you with a Remodeling Playbook. This collaborative webcast is not to be missed for anyone looking to understand the current state of the remodeling market. This presentation can help shape your real estate investment strategies with the help of over 24,000 new home shoppers looking for a new home by understanding:
- An overview and state of the union on today’s remodeling market by Chief Economist, Mark Boud
- Which markets and metros have the greatest remodeling activity and product sales opportunity
- A cliff notes version overview and highlights from the 2019 Cost vs. Value Report featuring projects providing the greatest return on investment
- Insight into where consumers place value and what projects they are willing to pay for by segment throughout the U.S.
- A day in the life of a remodeler—a real life case study as presented by Bruce Case, CEO of Case Design & Remodeling