Where are we in the Housing Cycle?
Watch as Mark Boud, Chief Economist, presents an update on the state of housing in the United States followed by a close up look at various major metros on the West coast.
This recording will share our 3Q2018 webcast and will discuss:
• Trends and forecasts for housing starts, closings, and other key indices.
• What factors will likely play a role in the next housing downturn?
• How are product tariffs impacting construction costs and the market?
• How are immigration policies impacting employment and the housing market?
• What’s in store for the latter half of 2018?
• A deeper dive into the West coast metros.
If you like what you see and are interested in accessing your local market data and dynamics, contact us today!