2018 National Housing Outlook
Key Forecast Takeaways:
- Tax reform hurts high priced markets… but not as much as originally planned.
- The national housing market is dramatically under supplied,and it continues.
- The national housing market is heading toward over valuation, but housing values are nowhere near Yr. 2005/06 risk levels.
- The surge in the remodeling/renovation market will continue.
- Rising mortgage rates will contribute to severe over valuation in many markets.
- Overall, the cycle is in the top of the 7th inning…