4Q19 Housing Forecast Webcast
Watch as Mark Boud, Chief Economist, presents an update on the state of housing in the United States followed by a close up look at various metros in great state of Texas.
This recording will share our 4Q2019 webcast and will discuss:
• Will the drop in mortgage rates last?
• What rising technologies are likely to most impact the housing market?
• When will the next recession hit and how severe will it be?
• Where are the greatest market opportunities in terms of price, home size and location?
• What will be the impact of the upcoming election?
• A deeper dive into the San Antonio, Austin, Houston & Dallas/Fort Worth metros.
If you like what you see and are interested in accessing your local market data and dynamics, contact us today!