Missed the 1Q19 Housing Forecast Webcast? Watch the recording now!
Watch as Mark Boud, Chief Economist, presents an update on the state of housing in the United States followed by a close up look at various metros in the Southeast.
This recording will share our 1Q2019 webcast and will discuss:
- How is the current political environment impacting the housing market?
- When will the next recession hit, and how severe will it be?
- What is the impact of the growing national debt?
- What is the most effective strategy in terms of where and what to build?
- How does future technology change the housing market, and what should be done to prepare?
- A deeper dive into the Atlanta, Nashville, Raleigh & Charlotte metros.
If you like what you see and are interested in accessing your local market data and dynamics, contact us today!