Missed the 2Q 19 Housing Forecast Webcast? Watch the On-Demand Recording Now!
Watch as Mark Boud, Chief Economist, presents an update on the state of housing in the United States followed by a close up look at various metros in the Midwest, Northeast & Mid-Atlantic regions.
This recording will share our 2Q2019 webcast and will discuss:
- Will the drop in mortgage rates last?
- What rising technologies are likely to most impact the housing market?
- When will the next recession hit and how severe will it be?
- Where are the greatest market opportunities in terms of price, home size and location?
- What has been and will continue to be the impact of the Trump Tax Cut?
- A deeper dive into the Minneapolis, Chicago, Indianapolis, Philadelphia & DC metros.
If you like what you see and are interested in accessing your local market data and dynamics, contact us today!