Missed the 3Q19 Housing Forecast Webcast? Watch the On-Demand recording now!
Watch as Mark Boud, Chief Economist, presents an update on the state of housing in the United States followed by a close up look at various metros in the Rocky Mountain and Desert Southwestern regions.
This recording will share our 3Q2019 webcast and will discuss:
- Will the drop in mortgage rates last?
- What rising technologies are likely to most impact the housing market?
- When will the next recession hit and how severe will it be?
- Where are the greatest market opportunities in terms of price, home size and location?
- What has been and will continue to be the impact of the Trump Tax Cut?
- A deeper dive into the Phoenix, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City and Denver metros.
If you like what you see and are interested in accessing your local market data and dynamics, contact us today!