Missed the Kitchen and Bath Trends Consumer Insights Webcast? Watch the On-Demand Recording Now!
Watch as Meyers Research consumer segmentation expert and Principal, Mollie Carmichael, presents “smart sizing” the most expensive and most important areas of the home – kitchen, bath and utility spaces.
This recording will share new era home building strategies with insights from 27,000 new home shoppers and topics discussed to include:
- What features are most important in these spaces?
- What features will they pay for most?
- How do preferences change by region/zone and buyer groups?
- What styles are trending up and which styles are trending out?
- What are some new ideas on smart sizing space for larger function with less space?
- What new innovations can apply to realistic production design in the future?
If you like what you see and are interested in accessing consumer segmentation data or your local market data and dynamics, contact us today!