2019 Housing Economic Forecast Highlights:
- The national housing market will continue to be significantly under supplied. There remains enormous levels of pent-up housing demand in the lower to moderate prices.
- The national housing market will become increasingly over valued, but the risk of a price collapse is small due to under supply.
- The surge in the remodeling/renovation market will convert to slower, stable growth.
- Gradually and erratically rising mortgage rates will continue for the next 24 months, and inflationary pressure are building.
- Overall, the cycle is in the top of the 8th inning of the cycle, with a mild to moderate price correction predicted beginning in Years 2020/21.
Interested in learning more about how Metrostudy can put our boots to work for you? Contact your local Director of Business Development to get started today!