Comprehensive reports that provide complete market view.
Metrostudy's Home Building Outlook reports provide tangible, quantitative insights into home building and new construction opportunities both on the national and local level in the United States.
The Home Building Outlook - National Edition is a packaged report that provides quantitative insights into home building and new construction opportunities across the 917 CBSAs in the U.S. The report provides our latest forecast for new home sales and starts along with commentary, tables, and charts that provide rankings of the 100 largest markets, accompanied by a dashboard page for each market that includes the new home sales forecast and key economic metrics.
Also included is a data file in Excel format with historical and forecast data for 917 individual markets — ideal for integrating into your own reports, forecasts, and financial models. Data includes new home sales, starts, median income, household growth, median home price, unemployment rate, existing home sales, permits, and home ownership rate.
Focused on a single market, this comprehensive report brings together Metrostudy’s critical reporting into a single report package that is designed to provide a complete view of current market conditions to provide insight into demand, construction and permits activity, and key economic health indicators. The report includes commentary, trends, and forecasts in key economic and housing stats, an overview of housing and demographics, home builder market share, current construction activity (where available), closings by zip code, and recent land and lot purchase trends by builders.
- Market Snapshot – Overview of market health covering key indices and expert commentary
- Market Activity Dashboard – New home closings activity detailed by product, price, square footage, and more
- Builder Ranking – Builders and their activity ranked and trended
- New Construction & Closings by Zip Code – Coverage by price range and average price
- Consumer Segmentation – Closings activity and potential demand forecast for Metrostudy Consumer Housing Groups
- Land & Lot Purchases – Detailed by builder with sale price, acreage, and estimated lot