Through 2Q18, Houston is still the #2 market for housing starts, trailing only the Dallas / Ft. Worth region; Annual new home starts are up 6.8% from 2Q17 levels, with growth greatest in the $200k to $299k price band (up 14.3% YoY); We are seeing builders increasingly looking for smaller ...Read More
Tag Archives: affordable housing houston
- Products and Materials Homeowners Prefer to Improve Outdoor Spaces
- 10 New Building Products Ready for the Summer Selling Season
- Signature Kitchen Suite Expands Kitchen Portfolio With New Wi-Fi Enabled Appliances
- Milwaukee Tool’s Heated WORKSKIN Midweight Base Layer Allows Work Crews to 'Limit Layers'
- June Jobs Report: 4.8 Million Back to Work