The annual starts pace ended 2Q16 at 13,423 homes, the highest volume in three years. Starts during the second quarter of 2016 are 17% higher than 2Q15 and 8% higher than 1Q16. While the under $200k price point continues to be difficult to achieve due to rising land and material ...Read More
Tag Archives: David Brown Austin
- How To Recognize and Manage the Complexities of Heat Stress
- New Products for Elegant and Enduring Exteriors
- Luxury Prefab Builder Dvele Announces Acquisition of Blu Homes
- COVID-19 Update: 'The Hope is That The Freefall is Behind Us'
- Building Safety Month, Week Four: Training The Next Generation of Building and Safety Professionals