Houston remains the #2 market for new home starts in the country, with annual starts through 1Q18 up 8.5% YoY. Only Dallas / Fort Worth had more starts in this period. Year over year starts volume saw the greatest increase in the $200,000 to $299,999 price band (up 26.9%) and ...Read More
Tag Archives: Houston Lawrence Dean
- COVID-19 Update: 'Mixed And Not Necessarily Good News'
- NKBA: Interest Level in Skilled Trades Careers Strong Among Male and Female High School Students
- Digital Home-Buying Solutions Are Now Expected by Buyers
- Construction Industry Has Received $64.6 Billion in PPP Loans
- Spyder Launches Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blades and Expanded Blade Selection