Dallas maintains its spot as the #1 market for new home starts in the US – even as quarterly starts are down 1.4% from 1Q18 levels This is the first time since 1Q11 that quarterly starts have dropped for three consecutive quarters. DFW’s median new home price has dropped since ...Read More
Tag Archives: texas housing 2019
- Products and Materials Homeowners Prefer to Improve Outdoor Spaces
- 10 New Building Products Ready for the Summer Selling Season
- Signature Kitchen Suite Expands Kitchen Portfolio With New Wi-Fi Enabled Appliances
- Milwaukee Tool’s Heated WORKSKIN Midweight Base Layer Allows Work Crews to 'Limit Layers'
- June Jobs Report: 4.8 Million Back to Work