It’s been a solid run for Denver homebuilders as annual new home starts are up 7% to 12,800 homes, the 28th consecutive quarter for annual start increases and the highest level since 2007. Quarterly detached new home starts are down 12% YoY while detached annual starts are up 5% for ...Read More
Tag Archives: Townhome duplex denver
- COVID-19 Update: 'Mixed And Not Necessarily Good News'
- NKBA: Interest Level in Skilled Trades Careers Strong Among Male and Female High School Students
- Digital Home-Buying Solutions Are Now Expected by Buyers
- Construction Industry Has Received $64.6 Billion in PPP Loans
- Spyder Launches Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blades and Expanded Blade Selection